Butterfly Heart small (Limited ed.)
- 37 x 35 cm
- Exclusive limited edition
- Gelamineerde Giclée-print op aluminium composietpaneel
Hirst’s signature style can be seen in H7-4 Butterfly Heart. The rainbow bands of the heart shape were produced from digital bands of photographed butterfly wings. Butterflies are a well-known motif used throughout Hirst’s work and the insect has become closely associated with the artist’s name. The insects play an important role in the artist’s visual language, as seen in the Mandala paintings and the Kaleidoscope series.
- We can still visit you at home, but with necessary security measures and more distance
- Free and without any obligation
- Art advice at home for 20 years
- Best to judge in your own interior
More of Damien Hirst
31 x 31 cm
€ 198 p.m.
100 x 100 cm
€ 190 p.m.
Damien Hirst is undoubtedly one of the world's most talked about artists. As an icon of the Young British Artist, he created a furore in the early 1990s with controversial striking installation art. Hirst art asks questions about immortality and the concept of life and death. Despite the fact that his installations are sold for millions, Hirst makes print runs that you can view at AbrahamArt or request a trial placement at your home.