Burst, 2021 (406/647)
- 84 x 64 cm
- Zwevend ingelijst met handgemaakte lijst en exclusief museumglas
- Inkt, bleekmiddel en zuur op Keaykolour Original China White 300 g/m2 papier
Known for his very lively material process: He tears away his medium by drilling, chiselling or using chemicals such as bleach, making his images (mainly portraits) inextricably linked to the material itself.
Vhils has exhibited in cities around the world and has collaborated with a number of institutions, including the EDP Foundation in Lisbon, the Center Pompidou, the Barbican Centre, the CAFA Art Museum and the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego.
- We can still visit you at home, but with necessary security measures and more distance
- Free and without any obligation
- Art advice at home for 20 years
- Best to judge in your own interior