Considering (Limited ed.)
- 145 x 145 cm
- Exclusive limited edition
- Handmade multi-layered silkscreen, goldfoil and mixed media
This international acclaim travels the world for major art fairs and has sold out shows in New York, London, Los Angeles and Saint Tropez.
- We can still visit you at home, but with necessary security measures and more distance
- Free and without any obligation
- Art advice at home for 20 years
- Best to judge in your own interior
More of Marco Grassi
145 x 145 cm
In recent years, this Italian artist has created a furore at the world's best art fairs and galleries with his very beautiful, but sometimes confrontational paintings.
Marco Grassi (Grama) is a painter of Italian origin, born in 1966. Grassi creates remarkable portraits thanks to their realism, always accompanied by a special touch and a pinch of surrealism. The artist pays special attention to the thoroughness with which he deals with the details of his non-traditional subjects.