Considering (Limited ed.)
- 145 x 145 cm
- Exclusieve beperkte oplage
- Handgemaakte meerlaagse zeefdruk, bladgoud en gemengde technieken
This international acclaim travels the world for major art fairs and has sold out shows in New York, London, Los Angeles and Saint Tropez.
- We can still visit you at home, but with necessary security measures and more distance
- Free and without any obligation
- Art advice at home for 20 years
- Best to judge in your own interior
Compleet in Hedendaagse KunstEen strakke visuele presentatie van het meest actuele aanbod van AbrahamArt. Ideaal om uzelf op uw eigen gemak thuis te oriënteren.
More of Marco Grassi
In recent years, this Italian artist has created a furore at the world's best art fairs and galleries with his very beautiful, but sometimes confrontational paintings.
Marco Grassi (Grama) is a painter of Italian origin, born in 1966. Grassi creates remarkable portraits thanks to their realism, always accompanied by a special touch and a pinch of surrealism. The artist pays special attention to the thoroughness with which he deals with the details of his non-traditional subjects.